It’s more than just swimming, biking, and running
Racing or completing a triathlon of any distance requires some specialized training, but it takes planning and experience to make it all come together. Triathlon training is integrated into your lifestyle maybe more than any other sport, so it’s important to structure the training around it, and be efficient with your time.
Gary competed in triathlons at a high level while working a professional career with a busy sporting family of four children. He was also certified as a USAT Level I Coach 15 years ago, so he has the technical knowledge of the sport as well as all the tricks to keep a balance in life.
If it’s time to get serious, you need a coach to help plan and deliver the training to finish your next triathlon “on your own terms”. Let us coach you with our fully customized one-on-one coaching plan based on your goals, needs and lifestyle. This is a month-to-month program with highly detailed weekly plans delivered via the ‘Final Surge’ application. Your Full Time online coach is available to answer your questions, encourage your success, and hold you accountable any day or time. This is our passion, and want you to succeed.
What You’ll Get:
- Experienced Full Time Coach
- Initial history & goals analysis via video phone call
- Monitoring and Feedback via weekly email
- Fully Personalized Swim, Bike, and Run Workouts
- Instruction and Practice on Transitions
- Direct Contact with Coach
- Mobile and Desktop App
- Cross / Strength Training
- No Contract – month to month fee only
- Money Back Guarantee – will refund up to two months if not happy with results
Triathlon Coaching – $200 / Month
(3 months minimum commitment, pay month to month)
See What Others Have Had To Say – REVIEWS