Go! High School
High School supplemental off-season training
For those dedicated high school runners who want more specific training in the summer or winter breaks – or both!
These unique training programs are specifically designed for high school track or cross country runners who want to step up their training between seasons, and crush the next season.
For cross-country (June, July and August) we focus on building mileage responsibly and add in strength workouts to prepare for the season. For track (during November and December) we build power and speed on top of the strength developed during the cross-country season. This program can be extended beyond the high school season to train for and race some of the great post season meets like Music City Distance Carnival or the New Balance Nationals series.
The Coach: Gary Taylor (see bio) coached high school track and cross country for 14 years. His athletes won state championships, set state records, and 23 boys and girls moved on to race for colleges. Gary learned a lot of his methods directly from the legendary Arkansas coach, John McDonnell.
What You’ll Get:
- Experienced Coach
- Initial history & goals analysis via video phone call
- Monitoring and Feedback
- Fully Personalized Workouts
- Direct Contact with Coach
- Mobile and Desktop App
- Cross / Strength Training
- Race strategies, and how to train throughout the school year
- Counselling on how to make it to the college level
- No Contract – month to month fee only
- Money Back Guarantee – will refund up to two months if not happy with results
One-On-One Coaching – $150 / Month
(2 month minimum commitment, pay month to month)
See What Others Have Had To Say – REVIEWS