This Year’s Go! Mile Is Now A Virtual Race
One Lap, One Mile, One Fast Little Virtual Race. A Mile for everyone.
COVID-19 caused us to wait and see, then we had to postpone for a new date. While there is still a lot of uncertainty we didn’t want to cancel, so we’re taking the race virtual so you can still find out – “How Fast Can You Go!?”
The 1 Mile World Record of 3:43.13 was set July 7th, 1999. So, we challenge you to run a virtual Go! Mile sometime in the month of JULY.
- Sign Up (Just $10, or $5 for Under 18)
- Go Run or Walk a Mile
- Record your time
We’ll post results so you can see how you stack up, and you’ll receive a “1.0” decal to celebrate being a “miler”!
If it’s your First mile, that’s great we applaud you for getting out there. If you’re a runner, let’s see how fast you can Go!
- Submit your own performance in runsignup.com – this is using the honor system so play fairly
- You choose the location – track, road, or trail. No downhill miles please, and be careful on the road.
- No awards will be given out – but you can share results for bragging rights!
- These results will not count towards the RRCA Arkansas Grand Prix
- This event is no longer the RRCA Southern Regional Championship
- Elites: there is no prize money for this virtual race.
If you’d like to make a donation to the Winston Penn Wardlaw Scholarship Foundation at Catholic High School but would not like to run, we thank you and please enter under DONATE.